The Edaburn house was built at 1104 North Sycamore Street about 1925 by Harry Edaburn. Due to a renumbering of the streets, the house had the same address as the former home of Creston banker, John and Matilda Gibson. There was a long held belief that the Edaburn house and the Gibson house were one of the same, but it is not so. The house was moved to the village in 1995. A couple of the more interesting features of the house are the curved wall between the music room and the main entry hall, and the hand painted ceiling of the parlor.