Skip to content

UNION

Union was a telegraph office at the west end of the railroad yards in Afton. From the railroads founding in 1869 until the widening of the road bed to two tracks in 1901 this office was used to control train movements in and out of the yards, because both eastbound and westbound trains used the same track. The name Union is most generally found on railroad related maps before about 1901.

Back To Top